Free Holiday Cab Rides in Louisville
It is dangerous to consider drinking and driving while out celebrating a holiday. Under Kentucky law, a blood alcohol level of .08% or higher can result with being charged with a DUI. There is also a chance that you will face a $500 dollar fine and possible jail time if convicted of a DUI. If this is your first offense, you will most likely have your license suspended and be required to participate in an Alcohol Abuse Program for a certain amount of time.
Stay safe this holiday season by taking advantage of our Free Holiday Cab Ride Program for residents in our Louisville community.
We are attorneys that want to keep you safe during the holiday season by offering free cab rides in Louisville to prevent you from a DUI charge.
Details For a Free Cab Ride in Louisville
The process is simple. Make the right choice on the night before Thanksgiving to call an Uber, Lyft, or taxi and we will reimburse you for the ride.
- Rides must begin and/or end within the city of Louisville.
- Rides must be taken between 5:00 PM on the day of the qualifying holiday and 10:00 AM the day after.
- You must be of legal drinking age (21 and over) at the time the ride is taken to qualify.
- Valid for one, one-way ride.
- Limit one reimbursement per household between November 21, 2018 to November 22, 2018.
- A maximum value of $30.00.
- The maximum value includes a tip up to 10%. Anything above a 10% tip on the base fare will not be reimbursed.
- Participation in this promotion is limited to the first 200 submissions for rides taken between November 21, 2018 to November 22, 2018.
- Submissions must be sent within 7 days of the qualifying holiday and must include the receipt, a photocopy of valid driver’s license, and your home address (where you would like the check to be sent to) using the form below:
Harville Law Offices PLLC
2527 Nelson Miller Parkway, Suite 102
Louisville, KY 40223
Phone: (502) 276-8036
Happy Holidays, everyone!